The latest survey illustrates just how important inbound links are to rankings. An impressive 4 of the top 5 ranking factors involve one way links:
- Keyword focused anchor text from external links: 73% very high importance
- External link popularity: 71% very high importance
- Diversity of link sources: 67% very high importance
- Trustworthiness of the domain based on link travel time from trusted domains: 66% very high importance.
- The competitors rank above you for their links. That's why it is important to take a closer look at these links. It is always good to discover which websites link to your competitors and which anchor texts they are using, because you can employ these websites as another possible link source. You should keep in mind that competitors are not only others, but also could be governments, industry hubs, news and so on.One thing you can gather are generally learning's about its context parameters. These backlinks reveal data as Yahoo Backlinks, Google Backlinks, Google PageRank, Domain name Creation Date, Google Cache, Alexa, Sistrix, Whois and many more. Evaluate the backlinks of your competitors and make sure you analyze their patterns. Judge the quality and strength of them and then just go after them.
Link building is actually a tough job. It's not only hard work, but there are so many pitfalls on the way to offer the "perfect" link.You will discover numerous of link building tools out there, of which some are now quite useful. You can use several of all these tools regularly, and have tried numerous other tools in addition. To help you pick the right tools for your personal link building toolkit.
SEO holds the best source to build traffic and online business. You may already know that link building is in order to improvesearch engine ranking and to make improvements to overall traffic.