2. Hydrate: The most useful tip is to drink a lot of water because dead skin is the result of lack of water in our body.
3. Moisturizer: Moisturizing is another useful tip to get natural and healthy skin. You can use moisturizer creams and lotion anytime but the ideal time of using that is when you go for shower and after scrubbing because the pores are open after scrubbing..Use always light moisturizer cream because it quickly absorb and giving maximum area coverage.
4. Sun Block: Yes Of course!! …We can't stay at home all the time we have to go out from house for different purposes and the sun rays are very harmful for our skin. So, always use sun block or sun creams 30 minutes before leaving from house. Use always SPF 30 sun block for better result.
5. Cleansing: Always use mild cleanser because it is appropriate for daily use. Use good toner for wipe-off makeup and light moisturizer to keep your face hydrate.Daily cleansing should also be added in your summer skin care plans because in summer, your skin tends to become dead and dull without cleansing. Do daily cleansing with a natural, herbal good quality cleanser. It will not only reduce acne problems but will leave your skin more shiny and healthy than usual
6. Proper Sleeping Hours Never forget eight hours of peaceful beauty sleep. Keep your bedroom pleasant, comfortable and light. Sleep on cotton or linen bed sheets as they look cool and comfortable in summer season.
Last but not least, spend strain free and stress free life because tension, anxiety and stress damage and ruin your skin and over all body more than this hot summer season. Be happy and content for a healthy, shiny and lustrous skin.